Thank you Catholic1 for the nod and award. I am truly honored to receive them from a site such as yours. Thank you very much. Catholic1 is a fantastic blog about the Catholic faith that is well written and handles the issues about the Faith with honesty and a strong intellect.
Now the rules for accepting these awards are as follows:
- Add a picture of the award to your blog post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 5-10 other Bloggers and inform those selected that they have been nominated.
- For the Illuminating Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award say 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are the blogs I recommend for the award:
- Saintly Sages. This is a fantastic blog containing wonderful quotes from the saints. I especially love the quote from Saint Francis de Sales.
- Los Catholics. Has some of the best photos and sayings about being Catholic that I have seen. Always enjoy seeing posts from this blog.
- All Seasons Cyclist. This guy provides some fantastic cycling gear reviews. If you are a cyclist, be sure to check this site out. The amount of gear this guy reviews is staggering.
- A Heart For God. A well written and brutally honest view of one man’s Faith. I enjoy the insight this site has to offer.
- WSforchrist. W.S.’s post “In Memory of Tom” is one of the most poignent reminders of why we all need to be a light for Christ. The other posts are very well done as well.
Now for the seven things about me.
- I can clap with one hand. A talent which almost got me onto the main stage at a large music festival.
- I’ve completed one half iron man triathlon in my life. One of the biggest accomplishments in my life.
- I have a near complete collection of Norton Anthologies of Literature. No idea why I have these as I haven’t read them since college.
- I’ve been known to enjoy a good cup of coffee and a good craft beer.
- I used to think cyclists were a crazy bunch of people running around wearing spandex, now I am a rabid fan of all things cycling (including spandex and lycra).
- Apparently I am well balanced. When I take tests to determine right brain vs left brain or what type of learner I am, I always come up smack dab in the middle. It never fails.
- I am writing a series of novels on the sacraments. One novel for each of the sacraments. I completed my novel on Reconciliation this past winter and am currently working on Holy Orders.