Time for the highly anticipated year end post. I think I shall end 2011 with a few things I wish to accomplish in 2012. I’ll call it my 2012 bucket list. Not sure how many of these things I’ll get done, but I don’t feel like writing a long winded post today so I’ll put my to do list out there for the world to see.
This list is in no particular order:
- Drink more tea.
- Switch all of my bike computers to kilometers. 2012 will officially be marked as the year of the kilometer, for no other reason than just because.
- Pick up the camera more frequently.
- Weekly Eucharistic Adoration
- More frequent blog posting (shooting for one or two per week)
- Other tasks assigned by manager (God).
- Write a poem about a discarded cardboard box. Preferable one that has been left out in the rain so the edges are softened and weathered.
- Slow down
- Simplify my life
There are a whole bunch more things I should get done in the New Year, but they are escaping me now. I’ll just file them under the “other tasks assigned by manager” category. I may revisit this topic in May to see how much progress has been made. I may do it after a warm spring rain falls and I find a cardboard box to write a poem about. The poem will be full of deep brooding and tons of illusion. I might even get fancy and not rhyme everything. OOOH the possibilities.
Hope everyone has a blessed 2012.